Friday 14 October 2011

Another piece of music.

So it's been hella months since my last post. Why? Because life was kinda hella busy.
Anyways this time I wanna talk about this piece of music. Life's been busy lately with lots of work and music stuff lately. Video gaming is getting quite boring playing the same people all the time at e.spot (local arcade) and I just cannot take online players seriously. I miss being in Japan much!!




While driving home tonight, my ipod was somehow on random play and it was playing random songs from my entire play list (I have a shit ton of music in there, of many languages, and types of music.)
This song came up. I havent heard this song since maybe 10yrs ago when I was still in high school.
I never realized how beautiful this is until now, since back then I used to only like the louder stuff. At the end of the song Gavin Rosdale sings "It's a beautiful rain", thats what the song feels like if you listen closely.
It doesnt have a very outstanding melody, but if you just listen closely it could carry you away. Very awesome shizzle. ;)

If you have any olllld ass music that you used to listen to a long time ago. Try playing it thru some headphones and just listen to it. It's kinda neat how it brings you back to whenever you were addicted to this song, kinda like a mental time travel for a few mins. Hope this shit makes sense to you guys. lol

Anyways, that is all for now.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment