Thursday 28 July 2011

First Post

Alright guys, so I have been wanting to start writing a blog in the last few months.  Mainly just for myself to try and solidfy parts of the many thoughts that comes across the mind.  Who knows, it could be interesting. :p

So, I actually got down to it.  I made an account on the same site that my gay buddy Air (not gay with me, just gay) cause I'm too lazy to go online and "search" for other ones.  I figured if his blog looks decent enough, then it's probably alright ;)





Air-San, pushing his highly modified vintage luggage uphill for roughly 15 mins to our guesthouse

Lets discuss about Air-San.  This little mofo is actually a pro-gamer!  He gets paid to play games!  Lucky bastard.. (he's actually not gay, but we discovered during our recent Japan trip that there's a rumor going around amongst the Japanese top StreetFighter4 players that "Air is gay".  For me, this is funny as hell. *Troll* (more troll'ness to come on this sorta topic)

So what else happened on the trip?  Well, for those who dont give a rats ass about SF4, we did absolutely nothing other than take a really long flight to Japan, and play this ONE video game, over and over, over and over, and over again until you pass out and repeat on the next day, and the days after, until we go home. 
*cue dramatic background music* But for us it was 2 weeks of, extremely tough, extremely aweome, extremely... salty "training trip" (for those who dont play: shut up and you can ignore the next chapter :p).  We went thru 12 days of intense anal rapage (@SF no homo), and intense ramen eating marathon, and alot of walking in the super hot weather.
*normal bgm again*
Playing against mostly Japanese top players, what we learned is that THIS GAME IS RETARDED. <- Period
The odds are completely not against you when they tell you that you have a "bad matchup" in this game.  And the brilliant balancing team at Capcom made it so *a round of ap·plause to these champs please, brainless motherfuckers @salt*



Supersize lemon tea for only 100yen

Hokay, aside from gaming, there were these days where we did a tiny bit of other shizzle aside from gaming.  We managed to meet up with a couple of Kenny's (air, but I call him kenny cause I'm not a gaylord gamer geek all the time :p) buddies.  Shout outs to K I M 1 2 3 4*yen* , HaoFengFu-sanLai Man Jeh and the other few pieces that I do not remember the names of unfortunately (I am usually a very "face" person, I would remember your face in 10 years if I meet you once, but I will not be able to remember your name the first 5 times you tell me).....

So ya I had a blast hanging out with all those mofos, it was kinda like tiny breaks from getting owned at a video game, which is what we went there to do, our target, our goal (well mine :p, Air was planning on beating them, and that he did, some games :p).  We didn't do anything super special, just meeting up at train stations... then walk around the streets for abit....then grab dinner.....andd walk around abit more then say goodbye (which is kinda sad, they are all very cool people to hang out with, I hope to see them again in the future) :D 





Very epic bathroom wall at Ichiran Ramen
 
Oh aside from the everytime routine we also went and walked to the Yokohama Pier (I don't know the name of the place)..which is apparently a very well known places where couples go and well.... to "spring", and cockblocked 2 or 3 couples from advancing to the next stage, but unfortunately that had came to an end as we have to rush for the last train to go home.  Cause if we miss that train, we're either stuck in that town for the rest of the night till 5am, or we're gonna take a very expensive taxi ride home.  So since Kenny and I were in super cheapass save money mode, we decided to bounce.


United Airline, never riding with these mofos ever again. :D

But ya, I'm back at home now, extremely (3rd) home sick. *1st home = home.  2nd home = espot (local arcade).  3rd home = Japan (it felt like so at this moment. since I just got back) and extremely salty that in vancouver there are no ramen that could even compare with the real jdm ramen. :(



How's that for a first post? :p PURDDDDY LONG RIGHT?! :p  I did all this in 30 mins, I should become a professional writer, maybe ppl will pay me to travel to... write brilliant blogs for them :p

Cheers guys, thank you and goodnight
The Deadliest SupaDonkie on this planet


2 comments:

  1. Hey pretty good read. How long were you in Japan?
    I would've never pictured you with this writing style.. cool haha.

    I'm a 'face' person too! Must be a musician thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did the gay rumor came from?! WTF

    ReplyDelete